Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Some days are not good
Today was a bad day for me. I went to the library with my two girls and I was leaving to go back to my car and I went into an elevator and I was going to push the level I needed to get to and I saw someone was trying to get on so I moved and then I moved back because I forgot to push the button for the level I wanted and the guy said "I'll just walk." I saw him again as I exited the elevator and told him I was sorry if I got in his way and that I was just trying to push the right level on the elevator. He said "I know what you were doing, you weren't thinking." I just burst ionto tears as he walked away. Some people don't think about what they say and they can hurt peolple so easily. He saw I had two kids and he could of made the situation better for me. Just remember you never know how what you say will affect another person. Also I went to a mom's group in my ward and we were going on a walk. I had to go slower to to stay with Shyann, because she likes to walk around and none of the mothers wanted to stay by me and walk. They were all ahead of me and I didn't get to talk to anyone. That's the main point I go to the mother's group is to talk with other mother's but I may not go as often now. It's changed alot since the mother's who started it all left. they were my good friends. I just don't like it as much anymore. Oh well, I have other friends with kids as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment