My husband deserves alot of credit for everything he does. HE is out working full time everyday and sometimes will have night school. The kids and I don't get to see him as often as we would like. We love to see him. He is hardworking, genorous, loving, kind, and handsome, although he says he is not.
My girls continue to grow. Shyann is two now and can say so many words. She walks , runs, and jumps all over the place. I love to watch Saydee grow because I can see all the steps over again. Right now she is perfecting her smile on her beautiful face. Both of my kids are so beautiful and I enjoy watching them everyday and I am happy that I have the oppurtunity to.
I love my mother and brothers also. MY brother are teenagers now and that is crazy to me. MY mom is a hard worker and is a great friend and mother. She has taught me many things that I will always treasure. I am glad that we are so close.
All my extended family I really love and am well connected to. I love my husbands family and I love my grandparents. I don't really know aunts and uncles as well as I should, but I do love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment