Tuesday, September 23, 2008
September 23, 2008
Shyann can do many things now that she is going to be two October 3. Time goes by fast. She was only a little baby it seemed like yesterday. Now she is so independent and strong. I love her. Saydee is ten weeks old and she can smile now. She is so cute. I can't wait to look at all the steps like sitting up and craeling again. Shyann can do everything now. Running. jumping, somersaults. I just don't want them to grow too fast. Children are so innocent, and it would be nice to see them like that forever. I love my two girls and I love to watch them grow and discover new things. Shyann loves Dora the Explorer and The Disney Princesses and witches. Her personality is unique and I am glad to watch her learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment