Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow,

Do we really know if we will wake up the next day? We have hope that we will. My husband told me a prophet prophesied that one day the constitution will be hanging by a thread and I believe that the time is now. It will be saved someday, but that is not today. Let's all hope Barak Obama does his job and that our country can stay together.Because if we don't how will we look to a generation of tomorrow? What will they have to stand up for? We want something to be proud of in our county. We need to all work together and serve one another and try to be a peaceful and happy people. Look at today and see what you can do to be a better person, friend, daughter, brother, father, mother, son, worker, ...... See who you can help and see how you can make a change for the better. We can all be closer to our families, we can all be better be prepared for anything that could come tomorrow and today is the day to prepare for tomorrow. Don't procrastinate. I have this quote I got from young womens that says " Procrastination is telling the Lord that I'm not interested today." Do we want to be seen that way or do we want to feel like this quote, that I also got in young women's, that says " I want to live my life in such a way, that when I wake up Satan will see me and say "Oh no she's awake." I think we all want to do our best and be as righteous as we can, so let's do it.

No comments: