5 Favorite movies
August Rush
Daddy Day Care
Tinkerbell
Wall-e
Legacy
5 Favorite Books
The Princess and the Hound
Dragon Rider
If life were easy, it wouldn't be hard
The Wanderer
Messenger
5 favorite places
The temple
Extended Families house
Home
The mountians
The ocean
5 favorite foods
Chicken and Rice
Alfredo
Pizza
Turkey and Potatoes
Ice Cream
5 favorite words
Charity
Compassion
Service
Love
Family
5 kid shows I love
Dora the Explorer
Care Bears
Winnie the Pooh
Sesame Street
Arthur
5 Places I want to visit
Greece
Peru
Japan
France\England
Canada
5 favorite things I like to do
Sing
Cook
be outdoors
play games
play with my kids
5 Favorite songs
Jesus love is like a river
Breath of Heaven
You first believed
Child's Prayer
Come Sweet Death
5 favorite places I have been
Hawaii
Disney World
Maryland
Calf Creek
Stewart Falls
5 favorite sweets
M&M's
Pumpkin Cookies
Banana Bread
Choclate cake
Snicker ice cream bars
5 favorie Cd's
Octapella
Inside Out Primary songs
The Coats
Shania Twain
Oldies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Cute family you have here! I grew up with Jake, and ran across your blog from another friends. Hope you don't mind me taking a look!
Post a Comment