Thursday, July 1, 2010

Milan Maternity Blog giveaway

Here is a new giveaway that I am so excited for. I would love to win this for my family. This is what Milan Maternity had to say:

" Yay! Our blog is up and running! We're really excited; here we'll be talking all about fashion, pregnancy, babies, awesome products to help you along the way, and whatever else comes to mind. You'll want to keep a close eye on us because we'll frequently have some pretty dang awesome giveaways as well. We're kicking it off with a FABULOUS giveaway of three separate prizes:


  1. A $100 E-Gift Card to Milan Maternity for Mommy

  2. A $100 E-Gift Card to Babies 'R' Us for Baby

  3. A $50 Gift Card to Applebee's and 2 movie tickets to Regal Entertainment theaters for Daddy (who we all know needs a little extra attention once baby arrives, right?)"
I hope you love this fun giveaway. Just go to http://milanmaternity.blogspot.com to enter.

No comments: