Monday, May 3, 2010

Hi

SO I found this family silhouette picture on a friends blog of mine and thought it was cute. Their are many different options to make it best fit you family. I thought it was fun. Not much going on here. Saydee is almost 2. That is so crazy. Shyann is getting closer to 4. Time goes by fast. They are such cute girls. i love them so much. I love my husband Jake forever. He does so much for us. I'm thankful he is a hard worker, a worthy preisthood holder, and has a good sense of humor. I'm waiting for everything to bloom and the summer to start, so that I can relax with just my family. I thank heavenly father for everyday that we get to spend together and I thank him for everything that we do have. I'm pretty content with everything.

No comments: