Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gratitude










What a crazy last week. All of us got sick and both girls got ear infections. I'm just glad we are getting better in time for Thanksgiving. We are just so excited to see alot of family soon. I'm thankful for everyone in our family. Everyone is so nice and supportive. I love them so much. I was reading a story about making a gratitude list when you are feeling sad. It said to remember the small things, like bananas. I don't think we ever think of the individual foods we are thankful for. We usually just thank Heavenly Father for food. But is there specifics that we really enjoy such as Turkey or strawberries. Are we thankful for a specific coat to keep us warm? Sometimes I try to remember to thank him for the little things to. I am so thankful for a house to keep us warm from the cold. I'm thankful for little bows and flowers to put in my girls hair. I'm thankful for medicine to help with sickness. I'm so thankful for my husband who is so hardworking. I am so thankful for my two little girls who give me something to look forward to every day. I'm thankful for an education. I'm thankful for holidays where all of family gathers together. I'm thankful for all the different personalities everyone has to give this world such unique diversity. I'm so thankful for a loving SAvior who died for us and knows all that we are going through. I am thankful for blankets to keep me warm when I am cold. I'm thankful for hot chocolate. I'm thankful for recipes shared. There is just so much to be thankful for, I could go on and on, but that would take alot of room.

2 comments:

Preston, Kami & Zach said...

Your little girls are darling.

Shauna said...

PRECIOUS! Come over and see you won a movie on my blog :) Please e-mail me your mailing address asap to:
tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com