Thursday, February 19, 2009
my life is great
I'm graduatung this spring. Yeah!!!!!!!!! I have a wonderful husband who works hard and is very loving to me and the kids. I have two beautiful girls who are growing up so fast. Saydee can say dada now and she can click her tounge. She'll be crawling somedasy, then I'll have two to run after. More exercise. I think she will be more active than Shyann. Shyann is saying some full sentances now. She is so smart. I love all our family who are so supportive, loving, and fun to be around on both sides. I have really good friends with kids to hang out with. Yes, life is great. We have a roof over our heads, food to eat, and clothes to wear. What more can I ask for? Nothing. I don't care that we don't make alot. I don't need to be rich with money, because I am rich with life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment